Ways to Give
Each year, your gift of any size helps the Roxbury Land Trust preserve the rural character of Roxbury for generations to come, and fulfill its stewardship of over 3,700 acres.
Your donations expand our school programs, maintain our trails, sustain our farmland, and continue our mission. Thank you!
An annual financial donation makes you an annual member. Gifts to Roxbury Land Trust are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Your contribution helps to provide the funds we need to meet operating costs now and in the future:
Give Land in Perpetuity
- Gift of cash, with a check payable to:
Roxbury Land Trust
P.O. Box 51
Roxbury, CT 06783
- Or online with your credit card via PayPal:
- Appreciated securities
- Commemorative gift in memory of or in honor of someone
- Use Will Power to leave a legacy through a bequest by including the Roxbury Land Trust in your will and estate plans or by naming Roxbury Land Trust as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, charitable remainder trust and/or a qualified pension plan, IRA, Keogh, 401(k) or 403(b).
If you are interested, this is the perfect way to preserve our town's natural beauty:
If you are interested in discussing preservation of your property or have any questions, please contact Ann Astarita, executive director, at 860-350-4148 or via email to email@example.com.
- Gift of land
- Conservation Easement
- Bequest of your property
You can gain satisfaction and further our mission by helping out with:
- Trails and preserves monitoring and maintenance
- Guiding trail walks
- Accompanying school groups on preserves outings
Home | News | Our Mission | History | Preserves | Mine Hill | Stewardship | Nature Notes | Ways to Give | Email Us
Copyright © 2005-2018 Roxbury Land Trust. All rights reserved.